Distinguished Educational Authority
George Washington University recognizes the importance of maintaining the approval of independent academic and professional agencies. We believe the ever-rising standards of education benefit our students, faculty and alumni as we strive to retain our position as a trusted authority, partner and educator of innovative health care.
Our online masters programs are fully accredited and designed to give working professionals the education needed for advancement into more specialized roles upon completion. The award-winning faculty here at GW is comprised of the most authoritative and respected leaders in the field.
- Ranked as the No. 57 Best National University by U.S. News & World Report
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, a regional accrediting agency
- Accredited by the AACSB, providing students with one of the best health care MBA and business programs
- The largest institution of higher education in the nation’s capital
- On the approved list of the American Association of University Women
- Alma mater to more than 250,000 alumni, located across more than 150 countries
- Host to 90 endowed faculty positions and more than 55 current Fulbright scholars serving within its ranks
- Home to the “Most Politically Active” students in the nation according to the Princeton Review’s 2014 “Best 378 Colleges” guide
Take the next step in your career with an online masters from George Washington University. Click here or call (844) 386-7323 to learn more about our programs, admission requirements, faculty, or accreditation.