On this page, you will find links to professional social media groups, blogs, online industry journals, career resources and scholarship opportunities for health care quality professionals.
Social Media for Health Care Quality Professionals
Professional social media groups allow for the opportunity to make new connections with like-minded professionals in your industry. Groups also function as a private space to interact with other members and share common experiences, affiliations and goals. Click on the link for a list of social media groups geared toward health care quality professionals. Read More.
- Health Care Quality Improvement & Management
- Healthcare Executives Network
- Healthcare Medical Quality
- Healthcare Quality
- Healthcare Quality Reporting
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) & Quality Innovators
- Modern Healthcare - Healthcare Business News, Research and Events
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
- Quality Healthcare Network
Health Care Quality Blogs
Following professional and industry-related blogs is a great way to stay in-the-know about current trends and topics in your field. Click the link for a list of health care quality blog sites. Read More.
Online Health Care Quality Journals
Professional, Industry or trade-related journals are an excellent resource to learn about policies, trends, and industry issues. Click the link for a list of online journals related to health care quality. Read More.
Health Care Quality Career Resources
With new health care reforms, the industry is shifting its focus toward quality care. This means businesses and providers need knowledgeable professionals who can guide these changes and improve the quality of health offerings. Below is a list of online resources for careers in public and private institutions, healthcare providers and governmental agencies. Read More.
- American Health Quality Association Career Center
- American Nursing Association Career Center
- Career Builder
- National Association for Healthcare Quality Career Center
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Careers
- Patient Safety and Quality Healthcare Career Center
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Careers
Learn to Improve Patient Safety and Health Care Quality
Request information, or call (844) 386-7323 for more information on how GW’s online MSHS in Healthcare Quality can prepare you with the skills to meet the growing demand for quality care professionals.