The George Washington University’s (GW) free guide offers a deeper understanding of the impact clinical research has on healthcare and how GW’s Clinical Research Administration program can prepare you for success in the field. In our free guide you will learn about:
- Historical breakthroughs in clinical research
- The stages of drug development
- Types of clinical research trials
- Technology in clinical research
- Tools and resources used by professionals in the field, and more!
The online Clinical Research Administration program at the George Washington University is for those who have already completed a bachelor’s degree and are working in a related field. GW's accelerated program options include a Graduate Certificate or Master of Science in Health Sciences in Clinical Research Administration.
For more information on the Clinical Research Administration program at the George Washington University, call 844-386-7323 or request more information.