On this page, you will find links to professional associations, social media groups, online industry journals, career resources and scholarship opportunities for professionals in the regulatory affairs field.
Regulatory Affairs Associations
Joining a professional organization or association provides you with the opportunity to enhance your network, broaden your industry knowledge and gain valuable career resources. Below is a list of recommended associations for regulatory affairs professionals. Read more.
- As the educational arm of AdvaMed, the world's leading medical technology industry trade association, MTLI programs are designed to teach professionals the skills necessary to manage such obstacles and focus on what they do best – advancing the frontiers of 21st century healthcare.
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) is a professional, scientific association of approximately 11,000 members employed in industry, academia, government, and other research institutes worldwide.
- BIO is the world's largest trade association representing biotechnology companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations. BIO members are involved in the research and development of innovative healthcare, agricultural, industrial and environmental biotechnology products.
- The DIA provides educational and professional development for individuals working in the pharmaceutical and medical product development-related fields, as well as a global, unbiased forum for the exchange of information across multiple disciplines of programming and publications.
- EuropaBio's mission is to create an innovative and dynamic biotechnology industry in Europe by communicating the benefits of biotech to all corners of society.
- The Food and Drug Law Institute, founded in 1949, is a non-profit organization that provides a marketplace for discussing food and drug law issues through conferences, publications and member interaction.
- ISPE is the leading technical organization for professionals engaged in producing quality medicines and pharmaceutical delivery devices throughout the product lifecycle.
- The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) is the largest global organization of and for those involved with the regulation of healthcare and related products, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics and nutritional products.
- Members come from a variety of disciplines — productions, finance, marketing, accounting, research and development, entrepreneurship, — but share a common bond of interest in becoming stronger managers. SAM builds bridges among academicians, practitioners, and students not only to better share management expertise, but also to develop and promote new management ideas.
- SCIP is a global nonprofit membership organization for everyone involved in creating and managing business knowledge. Its mission is to enhance the success of its members through leadership, education, advocacy, and networking.
- TOPRA is the professional membership organization for individuals working in healthcare regulatory affairs. We work with our members internationally to enable and promote excellence across the healthcare regulatory profession.
Social Media for Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Professional social media groups allow for the opportunity to make new connections with like-minded professionals in your industry. Groups also function as a private space to interact with other members and share common experiences, affiliations and goals. Read more.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Clinical Pharmacologist
- Competitive Intelligence Professionals
- Competitive Intelligence, Corporate Intelligence and Investigation
- Connected Health Community
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- RB Community
- Regulatory Affairs Info Exchange
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
- Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Quality
- SOCIALEX - The Social Media Legal Community
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP)
Regulatory Affairs Blogs
Following industry-related blogs is a great way to stay in-the-know about current trends and topics in your field. Below is a list of regulatory affairs blog sites. Read more.
Online Regulatory Affairs Journals
Industry or trade-related journals are an excellent resource to learn about policies, trends, and industry issues. Below is a list of online journals related to regulatory affairs. Read more.
Regulatory Affairs Career Resources
Regulatory affairs experts play a pivotal role in the development, approval and delivery of key medical advancements. There is a growing need for qualified professionals who can transform regulatory oversight from a progress barrier to a guiding force, to help bring more safe, affordable and efficient innovations to market. Below is a list of online resources for careers in the health care industry and governmental agencies. Read more.
- Biotechnology Industry Jobs
- Career Builder
- Department of Health and Human Services Careers
- Drug Informational Association Career Center
- Patient Safety and Quality Healthcare Career Center
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Jobs & Careers Forum
- Regulatory Affairs Jobs and Careers
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Careers
Learn to Guide Regulatory Oversight in Health Care
Request information, or call (844) 386-7323 for more information on how GW’s online MSHS in Regulatory Affairs can prepare you with the skills to meet the growing demand for regulatory affairs professionals.